Saturday, August 8, 2009

ACE FREHLEY TO APPEAR ON 'HARD ROCK NIGHTS'

ACE TO APPEAR ON 'HARD ROCK NIGHTS':

Former KISS guitarist preparing for a new solo record release, Anomaly

Guitar legend Ace Frehley is the special guest on the next edition of Hard Rock Nights, the weekly syndicated radio program. Ace joins JT to talk about the songs on his new upcoming record, Anomaly, guitars and fame. “I always knew I was going to be famous,” Ace admits. “I just wasn’t sure to what extent. I probably would have practiced a little more if I knew how many people I was going to influence.”

In addition to the visit from Ace, JT will spin some of Ace’s best known tracks, both from his solo career and his days with KISS, as well as the brand new single, “Outer Space.”

Hard Rock Nights can be heard on a number of radio stations dedicated to rock and metal. Point your browser to http://hardrocknights.wordpress.com/ affiliates for a complete list of stations and airtimes.

No comments: