Sunday, November 1, 2009

KISS NASHVILLE SHOW REVIEWED

THE KISS ARMY REVIEWS THE KISS ALIVE/35 TOUR:
NASHVILLE, TN. SOMMET CENTER OCT. 28, 2009.

The show was amazing in Nashville. I had seen the band 3 times before this show and this show was definitley the best I had ever seen them. With the new stage,costumes,3rd row seats, & my cousins first concert it was a great night. I was so excited when the lights when out and you could hear that saying that only a KISS fan would understand! Alright Nashville...you wanted the best...you got the best...the hottest band in the world...KISS!!! Paul sounded amazing hitting every note perfectly. He never stopped dancing and jumping all night. Our seats were infront of Gene and he definitley kept us entertained all through the show. Tommy and Eric were great as well hitting every guitar riff and drum beat. The guys really know how to entertain people from old to young they kept the crowd on their feet all night. What I loved about the show was seeing the guys all having a great time smiley,laughing, and really enjoying theirselves. Thats something I have never seen before much when I had seen them in the past. I'm so glad my brother and I had the chance to share my cousin's first concert with her. She is now a new member of the KISS ARMY! Thanks KISS for a great night of rock n roll music!!
Cinnamon Barrier
Savannah, TN

No comments: