Monday, November 22, 2010

Sensation Greyson Chance is a Kiss fan

Greyson Chance is a huge KISS fan
Celebuzz.com
Here’s something you might not know about Greyson Chance, the 13-year-old Oklahoman whose YouTube covers of artists like Lady Gaga are so popular: He’s a big fan of ’70s rockers KISS.
“I actually watched the Glee episode where they did Gaga and KISS,” says Chance, who just stopped by EW’s office. “I was like, ‘Wow, I’m going to start getting into this.’ I bought the KISS biggest hits record on iTunes, and it just started blowing my mind.”

His favorite KISS tunes are the two performed by the Glee cast this May: “Shout It Out Loud” and “Beth,” both originally released in 1976. “I love them because they can get up on stage and they can party so hard with these big rock party songs [like 'Shout It Out Loud'],” he says.
“With their makeup and all, they’re so dramatic. I love theatricality. The way that they can do that and then go into a slow ballad like ‘Beth,’ it’s very inspirational.”
Chance is currently busy recording his debut album for release next spring on Ellen DeGeneres’ eleveneleven record label. Seasoned music industry professionals including Ron Fair and the Matrix are helping him in the studio.

No comments: